Welcome!

Welcome to My New Homestead! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Grab a cup of coffee or tea, sit back and follow my husband and I on our journey to a simpler life.

"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies." — Prov. 31:10

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where Do I Fit In?

Where do I fit in? That's a question that has been plaguing me for some time now. I just didn't realize that was what was bothering me.

I've been doing a lot of thinking (as I mentioned in a previous post) about myself, God's plan for me, the state of the world economy, etc. And that has brought me to a realization that I am missing out on what God's plan for me really is.

I've been spending too much time lately in the carnal (self driven) world. I haven't been paying enough attention to what really matters, my relationship with God. The things I do don't make Him happy. They hardly make me happy for crying out loud!

Because I've been short circuiting the power that God sends to me with my grumbling and my carnal (self driven) thinking, I'm missing out on His blessings, and my ministry. God has a ministry for all of us. The problem is, what is it?

I'm going to be doing a lot of praying and meditating on His word, listening for Him, for His guidence. Where does He want me to be?

Do you know? Because I sure don't! ;)

No comments: